The Society caters for all who are interested in promoting the study of Irish History and Archaeology whether they are specialists or amateurs.
Benefits of membership
- Members receive a copy of the annual journal: Journal of the Cork Archaeological & Archaeological Society (ISSN: 0010-8731).
- Each year during the winter months a series of lectures on historical, archaeological and allied subjects is arranged for Members; admission is free.
- Annual Christmas lecture.
- Each year during the summer months outings to places of historical and archaeological interest are arranged for Members. The outings are usually held on Sundays and guide-lecturers accompany the parties.
- Members can take advantage of reduced prices on some other Society publications.
- Members are placed on an email list so that they can be informed of events, e.g. book launches, or offers of historical or archaeological interest.
How to join
If you wish to pay via Paypal or by Debit/Credit Card, then complete our online application form and pay online.
If you prefer to pay by cheque or postal order then download our Application Form. Return the completed form and membership fees to Mr Liam Ronayne, Hon. Treasurer, CHAS, 13 Dunedin, Connaught Avenue, Cork T12 K79Y, Ireland.
We also accept Bank Transfers, for details email our treasurer at email@example.com
Subscriptions fall due on January 1 each year.
If you wish to renew your membership online and pay via Paypal or by Debit/Credit Card you can do so by clicking here.
Alternatively download our Renewal Form and return the completed form with membership fees to Mr Liam Ronayne, Hon. Treasurer, CHAS, 13 Dunedin, Connaught Avenue, Cork T12 K79Y, Ireland.
To renew by a Bank Transfer, contact treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Membership fees for 2021 are as follows:
- Individual €35
- Student €25
- Family* €45
- Institutional €60
*For family membership the journal will be sent to first named person at same address as the other family members.
If your have any questions please use the please use our contact form.
This article is copyright © CHAS 2021